S.A.S. Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Preity Zinta Nangi Nahati

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S.A.S. Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henriestav
Recrue
Recrue

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Juil - 19:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Preity Zinta Nangi Nahati Répondre en citant

Preity Zinta Nangi Nahati > bit.ly/2tNE29B

Preity Zinta Nangi Nahati, FIX 3.55 Dead Island: Riptide

985d112f2e
Choose your design, then pick colors and fonts to make your website uniqueNess not only grabbed her arm but also used extremely abusive language and is said to have been very derogatory and abusive in the past, in his interactions with others as wellSTEPS FOR DISABLING AD BLOCKERI think after all these years i deserve it and I'm not asking for too much.Thank you"Meanwhile, police is investigating the case and will record Preity Zinta's statementAll rights reservedHaving recently split from beau Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta was the first actress to have a stake in an IPL team Kings XI PunjabPreity Zinta's GalleriesPreity Zinta's Portfolio PicsAwards & PerformancesPublic AppearancesParties & EventsMain Aurr Mrs KhannaOn the setsPersonal AlbumJoin her Fan ClubPreity Zinta's Specials/Preity Marrakech Film FestivalPreity distributes T-shirts at I.Preity's Maldives b'dayPreity at Mumbai High CourtPreity 'Har Pal' screeningPreity Godrej press meetPreity 'Lift Kara De'Preity: Cover girlPreity at a press meetPreity turns cookBrand Ambassador PreityPreity at IPLLatest Articles & Blogs on Preity ZintaArjun Rampal goes on American Odyssey to speak up f.Gaurav Chanana is backPreity Zinta appreciates PM's initiative to end VIP.IPL 2017: Preity Zinta game for open auction in 201Happy that IPL has become a global brand: Preity Zi.Cricket-crazy fans hit soaring celsius for a sixWhy Sidharth Malhotra can't shoot a 'Reload' song u.Watch: Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar party hard wit.Preity Zinta's Movies/Main Aurr Mrs KhannaHar PalVeer ZaaraVideshHeroesThe Last LearJhoom Barabar JhoomKabhi Alvida Naa KehnaSalaam NamasteDil Ne Jise Apna KahaaKal Ho Na HoArmaanPopular Star ProfilesKatrina KaifPriyanka ChopraDeepika PadukoneKareena KapoorAnushka SharmaVidya BalanSonakshi SinhaBipasha BasuAishwarya Rai BachchanSalman KhanAamir KhanShah Rukh KhanSaif Ali KhanRanbir KapoorAkshay KumarHrithik RoshanJohn AbrahamAmitabh BachchanMost Popular in Photogallery48 HrsWeekMonthAll TimeEsha GuptaRaveena Tandon's holidayCelebs who left usMukesh Ambani's house Antilia on fireNathalia KaurKatrina Kaif's throwback pictureDirector VK Prakash's daughter's wedding receptionIndian cricketers & their WAGsCelebs & Their KidsFresh violence in DarjeelingEsha GuptaDilip Vengsarkar's daughter's wedding receptionMukesh Ambani's house Antilia on fireCuteness Alert! Kareena shared first photo of playing with adorable Taimur!Nathalia KaurRaveena Tandon's holidayKatrina Kaif's throwback picturePoonam PandeyDirector VK Prakash's daughter's wedding receptionTV star Rob Kardashian leaks former fiance Blac Chyna’s explicit picturesRaveena Tandon's holidayCelebs who left usKarishma SharmaAntje UtgaardAe Dil Hai Mushkil's teaser showcased a few hot scenesCelebs & Their KidsIleana D'Cruz enjoys romantic getaway to Fiji, gives us some serious vacation goalsMalaika AroraFamous celebrity kidsCuteness Alert! Kareena shared first photo of playing with adorable Taimur!Sunny Leone Bikini PicsRaveena Tandon's holidayPriyanka ChopraSakshi Chopra becomes an internet sensation!Stylish Bollywood celebrity homes you always wanted to see.Naked festivals & events around worldSakshi Chopra slams slut shamers with a powerful messageShibani Dandekar is the next big Instagram sensation!Shocking! Controversial photoshoots of Bollywood celebritiesSneak Peek into Bruna Abdullah’s 'almost' topless photoshoot Videos of Preity ZintaAngry Preity Zinta lashes out at Farhan Akhtar for his web series 'Inside Edge'Spotted: Salman Khan, Preity Zinta, Nawazuddin Siddiqui at the airportSalman Khan to help revive Preity Zinta's acting career!Salman Khan parties with Iulia Vantur, Preity Zinta, Sonakshi Sinha post 'Tubelight' screeningPunjab will look to go all out against Gujarat LionsPreity Zinta's Photos/Preity Zinta spottedPreity Zinta strange habitB'wood celebs spottedPreity Zinta spottedPreity Zinta at airport Vijay Mallya and Preity Zindta during an eventPreity Zinta at airportPreity Zinta with Iulia Vntur at Baba Siddique's Iftar partyPreity Zinta attends Baba Siddique's Iftar partyPreity Zinta is all smiles as she attends Baba Siddique's Iftar partyPreity ZintaPreity Zinta at airportWith absolutely no coding knowledge, anyone can create a stunning website using Jimdo's drag-and-drop interfacewe are friends."This season of IPL had been very good for their team Kings XI Punjab and all focus was on the team and its performance rather than the two of them.How it went all uglyTheir were reports that Maureen Wadia did not approve of Preity and Ness relationship.On June 13, 2014, Preity Zinta filed a complaint against Ness Wadia accusing him of molestation, threats and abuse.In her complaint, Preity Zinta states that she has known Ness Wadia for the past 10 years and had a relationship with him, adding "for some time we have ended our relationshipI say that I have been tried to be very normal and nice to him as I wanted peace in my life, but the recent afore-stated incident in Mumbai at the Wankhede stadium has left me shattered and fear for my life."Explaining why she waited so long to lodge the complaint, she states that she immediately lodged a verbal complaint with the BCCI officials, maintained her calm, as her team had qualified for the finals and she did not want a spat between co-owners to impact the morale of the team.A source close to Preity Zinta says, "Ness Wadia shockingly grabbed Preity's hand and started to abuse her in front of everyone present, all of whom are witness to the incidentThe police are currently investigating the matter."Ness denies the chargesPreity Zinta and Ness Wadia dated for four years.Ness Wadia released a statement through his publicist, Naveen Soni, saying he was shocked at the complaint and that the allegations made against him were "totally false and baseless."Preity Zinta's Facebook statementIn a Facebook post, Preity explained her reasons behind filing the case against Ness Wadia:"From my heart.I may not be super wealthy and powerful but i have truth by my side and I've worked very hard all my life and tried to earn respect for myself as a self made professional.It saddens me that no one at work or around ever stood up for me in the past when i was abused and insulted publicly.This time i was left with no option but to take this stern step as this incident happened in front of way too many people.Sometimes we are so ashamed and humiliated that we fool ourselves to believe that no one saw what happened .Everyone always looks away as if they don't exist or then we don't exist

I have worked for over 15 years in the film industry and have never been subject to such humiliating behaviour and for that i really want to thank all the men that worked with meAlthough we are the co-owners of our team 'Kings XI Punjab', but we are no longer in a relationship and only talk for professional reasons and work."The complaint continues explaining that for some time now, the duo have not been speaking, and have had a couple of heated arguments regarding work."During that time he tried to abuse me and used extremely derogatory language and tried to behave in a manner where I was put to shame in front of my colleagues, friends and family." Zinta states that she had 'orally' (sic) warned him several times but has been repeatedly been embarrassed by his continuing behaviour towards her, especially in public."I say that Ness Wadia has gone to the extent of threatening me with dire consequences and intimidating me by boasting of his political clout and connections."She explains that during the match on 30th May, 2014 at Wankhede Stadium in the evening "Mr Ness Wadia had intimidated me by saying that he could make me disappear as I was a nobody and only an actress and he's a powerful personA few months after that the couple broke up but never spoke publicly about their split.It looked a mutual decision as both of them continued to be business partners, co-owning the IPL team, and had a cordial relationSell onlinezionelca.In 2013, in a magazine interview, Preity talked about her breakup for the first time and confirmed that she is still friends with Ness.She said: "Today, Ness and I are still partners in our IPL teamThrough all our highs and lows my head was always held high.Every human being has a limit to how much they can take ; some of us foolishly call it strength and try to look ahead focusing on the positives of work and lifeAnytime.

wondra heroinefree download skyfall movie HD hindi for rapidPRECURE ALL STARS NEW STAGE 2[2013]DVDRip.XviD[AnimeMovie].torrentEarl Nightingale The Strangest Secret.rarLe.Tre.Rose.Di.Eva.2012.S01E01-02.iTALiAN.PDTV.x264-AGRESTiCRihanna-Break It Off (Crunk Island Remix) Feat. sean paul mp3ultimate steroid cycles free download.zipdownload-game-boboiboy-240x320-jar-zipsolidworks 2012 x64 edition sp02 serials numberdbz battle of gods full moive no surveys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Juil - 19:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S.A.S. Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation